Loose curls, or beachy waves, are a style that look effortless and flattering on all ladies. I wear these loose curls every day so I wanted to share my tips for healthy looking waves.
Over the past year, I've been growing my hair out. I want it to be mermaid length! The key to long locks is to keep your hair healthy. Having healthy hair also helps my curls stay in all day and lets me go 2-3 days between washings. Here are my favorite products right now for healthy looking hair.
1. Biotin - I've been taking this daily to help with growing out my hair, but I think it's done wonders to keep it healthy too. The down side is that it also makes my nails grow fast. Which isn't good because I get the SNS powder gel nails and can't usually go more than 1 1/2 - 2 weeks max between getting them done.
2. Purple shampoo - I've been getting blonde highlights the last few months. They can be a little harsh on my hair, so I use a purple shampoo to keep the blonde from turning brassy and to keep the blonde moisturized.
3. It's a 10 - Amazing product!! I use this every time I wash my hair. I put it on towel dried hair before I blow dry it. It's been a game changer. I rotate between the original, keratin and for blondes. I really think this product has helped with the length and softness of my hair.
4. Eva NYC - I was gifted 3 products a few months back for review and fell in love with them. Since then, I have bought the products multiple times. I love the dry shampoo for in between washings. Like I said, I've really been trying to only wash my hair every 2-3 days. And the hairspray is my favorite. It smells amazing a gives my curls hold without being stiff.
5. Curling wand - This is the wand I use and love it. My curls last all day and sometimes 2 days. I've been getting a lot of questions on how I curl my hair, so I'm working on a tutorial that will be on the blog soon.
Top: Nordstrom (comes in 4 colors) // Jeans: AG also here // Wedges: Marc Fisher, also here // Ring: Baublebar (on sale)
SHOP THE POST: